It’s normal to have a lot of questions before transforming your practice
Here are some answers to the questions we get most frequently.
Align Digital and Practice Transformation (ADAPT): A holistic, highly personalized, onsite consulting service that combines your data and experience with our expertise to transform your practice.
With the modern world of orthodontics evolving, we want to help you navigate through change to build your future business.
The ADAPT by Align team is seeking committed clinicians who wish to build a modern experience while promoting digital technologies (iTero scanners and others). Customers should have an agile approach to change and promoting/converting to clear aligner therapy. Interested practices can apply by filling out the application.
ADAPT offers a holistic consulting service to impact key areas of your practice. Clinicians have access to Align’s resources and unique knowledge of products, services, and expertise treating over 12M patients worldwide. Our global onsite consulting service, where we're able to take data and insights from around the world to incorporate within your practice
Our goal is simple – partner with you to transform your practice while keeping profitability at the forefront. Services/offerings include advice and consultation on the following:
- Digital transformation
- Dedicated onsite support
- Change Management
- Consumer reach and conversion
- Efficiencies and workflows
- Customized clinical support
- Recommendations to support your continuous improvement
Costs and fees
ADAPT is an independent consulting service within Align. Cost is comparable to other consulting services. If interested in learning more, please contact your local field service representative to learn more.
The partnership between ADAPT by Align and the customer is a much more individualised service. Customers are provided expert support and advice, which requires the customer to pay a reasonable service fee in return. The ADAPT by Align team analyzes data, financials, workflows, and efficiencies, and begins helping the practice to facilitate new direction while keeping change management top of mind.
Customers will be assigned to an ADAPT by Align team, which consists of a dedicated consultant, analyst, and support from specialists to create and implement your personalized transformation journey. While the ADAPT by Align team will be your primary contact, your current TM may still be involved in order to assist you with the transformation journey.
The ADAPT by Align service delivery timeline can vary by region, but typically will require at least several months to complete.
- Optimizing and streamlining workflows
- Assessing and evaluating business performance
- Supporting digital marketing and other promotional and experiential initiatives
- Improving patients’ awareness and experience
- Improving staff efficiency and satisfaction
- You’ll also receive value-added benefits from dedicated and experienced consultants, analysts, and program specialists.
How ADAPT works
While no results are guaranteed, the focus of the service is to promote the following:
- Increased practice profitability
- Increased practice cash flow
- Improved production and collection
- Improved clinical treatment efficiency
- Increased consumer conversion rates and overall case starts
- Stronger marketing presence and engagement
ADAPT by Align is a holistic, highly specialized consulting service focusing on end-to-end workflows and efficiencies while using digital technologies to propel your business forward. We partner with you to arrive at a mutual decision. You will have access to Align’s unique resources and knowledge of products, services, and expertise treating 12M+ patients worldwide, as well as ADAPT best practices and insights from around the world. Teams have prior consulting experience and/or Lean Six Sigma certified.
We follow a ‘data’, ‘decision’, and ‘direction’ model. We understand data and insights should drive mutually agreed upon decisions, followed by onsite implementation strategy. We’ll schedule an introductory call outlining next steps, which include:
- Observe current workflows where we learn about practice and team members
- Formulate an assessment
- Develop a personalized strategy
- Execute an implementation plan
- Monitor solutions and iterate as needed
Contact your local territory manager for additional detail.
Let’s get started.
Our quick application process can help us better understand your goals and we’ll be in touch soon.